Thursday, November 20, 2014

Blog Week 12

5 Images of Information Systems I use

This is an image of the cash register stem at Qdoba it is used to calculate that price of the order that made. It is very effective in the means of making for faster transactions and it is also helpful in making life on the workers easier.

This is an image of me using my computer in CIS class in order to work our Excel project. I use my computer on a daily basis for almost everything whether it be personal usage on social media or for schoolwork or learning about the on goings of the world in news websites.


This is me using an elevator I use every once in a while as a means of getting from the lower levels of a building to the upper levels of a building or vice versa


This is an image of the digital sign. The sign, located next to the library and Clark, has changing images that is one of the ways that I stay up to date on all the new things that are happening around campus.


This is me using my student ID to purchase an item out of the vending machine. Using the money I have setup connecting to the card I am able to purchase item from vending machines without cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment